Odds and Ends
How about some Odds and Ends to kick off Hump Day?
- Peter Abraham doesn't think it would make sense for the Twins to acquire Chien-Ming Wang (presumably in a Johan Santana trade). His reasoning: Wang's sinker would suffer on turf, and his salary is due to climb via arbitration.
- The Indians have decisions due on Kenny Lofton, Trot Nixon, Paul Byrd, Joe Borowski, and Aaron Fultz. The first two will probably be gone.
- My projection for Jeremy Guthrie in 2008 is up over at RotoAuthority.
- Say Anything's new album came out yesterday. Highly recommended.
- We sold our condo! Literally in less than one week after hiring a real estate agent, we had a contract. Maybe they're not so bad after all.