Haven't done one of these in a while. Let's see what baseball bloggers around the web have to say about recent moves.
- Aaron Gleeman considers the Twins' signings of Justin Morneau and Michael Cuddyer as "a major risk and perhaps not the best use of limited resources."
- Depressed Fan considers the Robinson Cano signing a "great move," noting his increased trade value.
- Drunk Jays Fans believes Toronto was pandering to sports radio show callers with the Rod Barajas signing.
- Rays Index believes the James Shields signing sends a message to other young players on the club.
- Balls, Sticks & Stuff does not believe the Phillies are lowballing Ryan Howard by submitting a $7MM figure.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Baseball Blogs Weigh In: