Below you'll find the day's random rumors and links.
- Remember Jerome Williams? He's begging the Giants or any other team to give him a shot, "even if it means in A-ball" according to John Shea. The 26 year-old Hawaiin couldn't find any success last year with Washington. He started out pretty strong with the Giants back in 2003-04.
- Todd Linden can get out of his minor league deal with Oakland if offered a deal in Japan, which is a possibility.
- Paul Lo Duca has choice words for the Mets, rejecting the notion that they were ever interested or that he demanded three years.
- The Astros still have Mark Loretta on the radar.
- The Brewers don't seem to have any trades in the works.
- He deems it "pure speculation," but Buster Olney wonders whether the Angels should call the A's about Joe Blanton.
- Support for my contention that RBI Baseball is better than today's baseball video games.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Jerome Williams, Linden, Lo Duca: