Here's today's gathering of links.
- John Shea examines the Giants' roster crunch, which would be greatly relieved by trading Dave Roberts and Steve Kline.
- Adam Rubin implies that the Angels want too much from the Mets for Juan Rivera - Jon Niese or Bobby Parnell. A deal seems unlikely.
- Cole Hamels, accused by a heckler of being a cross between Casey Fossum and Shawn Camp. BURNED!
- Buster Olney is hearing from other teams that the Orioles may shop 30 year-old newly anointed closer George Sherrill this summer.
- Joe Christensen believes that we'll learn about Joe Nathan's future with the Twins by week's end.
- Brock For Broglio posted an interesting interview with Voros McCracken. This quote from McCracken caught my eye: "One of the things that kind of bugged me with the Red Sox was a somewhat implied expectation that I’d come up with something like DIPS on a regular basis."
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Rivera, Hamels, Sherrill: