Let’s round up some links.
- Juan Rincon rejected the Twins’ Triple A assignment. Anyone want him?
- The Reds received a 23 year-old righty named Henry Arias from the Royals to conclude the March Brad Salmon deal.
- I had forgotten about this…the Royals almost acquired Milton Bradley a year ago for Leo Nunez but the deal was voided.
- Paul Hagen offers some pitching ideas for the Phillies.
- David Cameron explains why the Mariners are so bad.
- The international signing period begins on July 2nd; pitcher Michel Inoa heads the class. It’s been suggested the A’s could offer him $4MM.
- Jon Heyman says this might be Cliff Floyd‘s last season. Floyd has a $2.75MM club option for ’09.
- Howard Megdal considers Scott Schoeneweis and Brian Schneider the Mets’ most tradeable commodities.
- Erick Threets is shocked no team was willing to pick him up and keep him in the Majors. For El Lefty Malo, this serves as a reminder that fans often overvalue their team’s players.