Light day for baseball today, with only five games on the docket. Perhaps these links can fill the void.
- Despite the recent MLB.com article about the Astros' hunt for starting pitching, two Houston Chronicle writers (Richard Justice and Brian McTaggart) are wondering whether the 'Stros should wave the white flag.
- Interesting post from Larry Stone - he quotes John McLaren calling Erik Bedard a "100-pitch pitcher."
- Tim Lincecum on his birthday dinner plans: "Give me McDonald's or Pizza Hut." Both fine choices.
- Joel Sherman busts out a few speculative paragraphs on potential trades for the Mets if they become sellers.
- Walt Jocketty denies Sherman's report that he wants to clean house.
- RotoAuthority discusses expected win totals for starting pitchers.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Astros, Reds, Mariners, Mets: