Nothing major cracking on the hot stove this morning, so we'll kick it off with odds and ends.
- The Padres haven't finalized the deal with top pick Allan Dykstra due to concerns with his physical.
- Sorry Pirates fans, but the team does not have interest in bringing back Shawn Chacon.
- David Lennon believes Omar Minaya's job is safe. Minaya could seek an extension after the season (he's signed through '09).
- In a non-subscriber article, Baseball Prospectus' Joe Sheehan gives his take on whether certain teams should be buyers or sellers.
- Saberscouting gives a scouting report on Michel Inoa.
- Henry Schulman asks C.C. Sabathia whether San Francisco will be on his list.
- A case for the Braves to sign Barry Bonds.
- Sam Mellinger continues his look at Dayton Moore's work in Kansas City.
- Theo Epstein expects Red Sox execs Ben Cherington and Jed Hoyer to become GMs soon.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Chacon, Minaya, Inoa: