A few random notes from around the baseball Blogosphere...
- Orioles Outsider projects what Mark Teixeira should be worth on the open-market and wonders how much above that number the O's should be willing to go.
- Baltimore Birds Nest thinks that the only way Teixeira ends up in an O's uniform next season is if Peter Angelos opens the wallet and makes the biggest offer.
- Camden Chat would prefer to have Adam Dunn over Teixeira.
- The Shadow of Manny Ramirez compares the Manny Ramirez trade to a scene from "Sex and the City"...Don't worry. It went over my head also.
- Not to be outdone, Soxaholix wonders why every time one of the Sox best players leaves town, it is like an episode of the new "90210".
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Baseball Blogs Weigh In: Giles, Teixeira, Dunn, Manny: