Links for Monday…
- David Chase lists the signs a pitcher may be primed for a breakout.
- The Dodgers considered trying to void Andruw Jones‘ contract, but waived possible action as part of their new agreement.
- Dodgers assistant GM Kim Ng on the Manny Ramirez talks.
- Michael Silverman explains why the Red Sox are not inclined to deal with Scott Boras.
- Dave Sheinin talked to one exec who predicted a one-year deal for Orlando Hudson.
- The Tigers signed Taiwanese lefty Fu-Te Ni.
- The alleged Japanese interest in Eric Hinske may have come from the SoftBank Hawks, in November.
- Pitcher win (and dollar) values are now up at FanGraphs. Cliff Lee was worth $20.2MM in 2008.