Let's take a look at the latest from Ken Rosenthal.
- The Dodgers won't go after Adam Dunn until they exhaust their options with Manny Ramirez. Rosenthal likes the Dunn-L.A. match. Should Dunn opt for a one-year deal so he can try his hand at a weaker free agent market?
- Rosenthal wonders if Tony La Russa and/or Albert Pujols will depart if the Cardinals do not contend in coming seasons.
- The Angels are not in on any hitter currently, but could engage in trade talks this summer if necessary.
- Rosenthal drives home just how difficult it would be for the Mets to move Luis Castillo. He says the team wants to bring in a capable backup infielder such as Alex Cora, David Eckstein, or Craig Counsell.
- The D'Backs made offers for Jon Garland and Brad Penny, but Penny signed with Boston and they're out on Garland. Rosenthal says the D'Backs still aren't necessarily in the market for a starter.
- A Brian Roberts trade is said to be a "growing possibility."
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rosenthal On Dunn, Angels, Garland, Roberts: