Here's a look at the original content produced by the MLBTR team this week:
- Tim Dierkes looked at Freddy Garcia's free agent stock and concluded that he's still in line for a one-year deal with a base salary under $5MM.
- Mike Axisa identified Elvis Andrus as an extension candidate and suggested that Ian Kinsler and Alexei Ramirez could serve as comparables.
- Just over 57% of the readers who responded thought that Heath Bell would receive a larger contract than Ryan Madson in a poll conducted by Tim.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith was at the helm for this week's MLBTR Chat.
- Tim and Ben drew up Offseason Outlooks for the Royals, Padres, Nationals, Orioles, and Athletics.
- Mike took a look around the blogosphere in this week's edition of Baseball Blogs Weigh In.
- Mark Polishuk ran down a list of managers and GMs that are preparing to enter their contract year.
- Tim kept his Arbitration Eligibles series rolling with a look at the Rockies, Reds, Dodgers, Giants.