A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR this past week:
- MLBTR was the first to report two pieces of agent-related news: Jeff Frye and Mike McCann joining forces to form Frye McCann Sports and Royals' left-hander Jonathan Sanchez becoming a client of Jim McNamara at the McNamara Baseball Group. Keep yourself updated on which agents represent which MLB players by checking out MLBTR’s Agency Database.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith began the Offseason Outlook series by profiling the Houston Astros, Minnesota Twins, and Seattle Mariners.
- Matt Swartz introduced his 2013 arbitration projections.
- Tim Dierkes kicked off the 2013 Arbitration Eligibles series with a detailed look at the Houston Astros, Minnesota Twins, and Seattle Mariners.
- Ben spoke to Curtis Granderson about the offseason plans of the MLBPA.
- Ben interviewed Jason Frasor about his upcoming appearance on the free agent market.
- Ben hosted this week's chat.
- Mike Axisa compiled this week's edition of Baseball Blogs Weigh In.
- Here's a refresher on MLBTR's commenting policy.