A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR this past week:
- MLBTR previewed the Offseason Outlook for the Indians, Pirates, and Reds (all by Charlie Wilmoth), Diamondbacks, Angels, and Dodgers (all by Zach Links), Nationals (by Jeff Todd), Rays (by Mark Polishuk), and Royals (by Aaron Steen).
- MLBTR's Free Agent Profile series featured Carlos Beltran, Corey Hart, Shin-Soo Choo, Brian Wilson, Kendrys Morales, and Ervin Santana.
- Steve Adams envisions two years, $30MM for Beltran, a one-year, $8MM deal with incentives for Hart (or he will settle for $6MM to re-sign with the Brewers), and five years, $75MM for Santana.
- Tim Dierkes anticipates Choo receiving a six-year, $100MM contract, Wilson signing a one-year pact worth $8.5MM, and Morales agreeing to $28MM over two years.
- Contributor Jeff Zimmerman created a model for MLBTR projecting salaries for the 21 top free agent starting pitchers (excluding Masahiro Tanaka).
- Tim examined the Arbitration Eligibles for the Nationals, Reds, Twins, Yankees, Diamondbacks, Rays, Orioles, Angels, and Royals.
- Jeff asked MLBTR readers how Tim Lincecum's contract extension will work out for the Giants. Almost 61% of you view the two-year, $35MM deal (with a full no-trade clause) as a waste of resources.
- Agent Josh Borkin of ACES told MLBTR Red Sox prospect Daniel McGrath has agreed to be represented by his firm.
- Steve hosted this week's live chat.