On this date in 1975, the Dodgers signed their once arch-nemesis Juan Marichal as a free agent, as Leo Panetta of NationalPastime.com writes.After two regular season outings, the former San Francisco superstar and future Hall of Famer walked away from baseball. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Yankees Unscripted is waiting on 105 more starts from Masahiro Tanaka.
- Camden Depot looked at the 2016 Orioles.
- Jays Journal doesn’t want to see Miguel Castro on the Opening Day roster.
- Pinstripe Pundits discussed the Yankees’ fifth spot in the rotation.
- Baseball Hot Corner profiled Addison Russell.
- Curveball Sports discussed the implications of the Yoan Moncada signing.
- Inside The ’Zona turned in their offseason report card on the D’Backs.
- BASTA is excited about Joe Panik.
- Heat Waved previewed the AL East.
- Reviewing The Brew says the Brewers won’t rebuild after 2015.
- The First Out At Third put the spotlight on Rob Wooten.
- BBST wonders if the Rangers are cursed.
- Baseball Essential says Ubaldo Jimenez is running out of chances.
Please send submissions to Zach at [email protected]