On this date in 2000, Rickey Henderson reached agreement on a deal with the Mariners, Leo Panetta of NationalPastime.com writes. Henderson, who was released earlier in the year by the Mets, hit a lead-off home run in his first at-bat for Seattle. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Baseball Essential took a closer look at Shelby Miller.
- Yankees Unscripted looked back at the Yankees’ offseason trades.
- Blue Jays Plus broke down a recent Aaron Sanchez–Xander Bogaerts match up.
- Camden Depot delves into the MASN dispute.
- Rays Colored Glasses examined the factors that led to surgery for two Rays pitchers.
- The Point of Pittsburgh analyzed whether the Pirate pitchers will be due for regression.
- AZ Snakepit examines the Diamondbacks’ infield and what they should do about it.
- Maniac Ball is looking ahead to the MLB draft.
- Outside Pitch celebrated Clayton Kershaw’s 100th win.
- Astros County welcomes Lance McCullers Jr. to the bigs.
- Royals Blue says KC fans might just have to put up with Omar Infante.
- Rumbunter took a hard look at Jung Ho Kang.
Please send submissions to Zach at [email protected]