Tim Dierkes’ MLB Trade Rumors is baseball’s go-to hot stove news website. Baseball’s trades and free agent signings form a year-round niche, with peak months in December, November, and July. MLBTR is a regular stop for MLB executives and players, baseball writers, and of course, fans.
Traffic and Demographic Stats
- More than 15 million pageviews per month in 2013
- 98.0% male visitors
- 51.2% between ages 18-34
- 51.3% household income above $75K
- Over 371,000 Twitter followers
- Over 101,000 people like MLBTR on Facebook
- Comparable websites charge 5 to 20 times as much as MLBTR for the same audience. MLBTR cuts out the middle man.
- Banner ad sizes: 728×90 and 300×250.
- Social media blasts and sponsored posts available.
Email Tim Dierkes at [email protected] if you’re interested in learning more.