Let’s discuss today’s random links.
- We’ll be doing a chat here at 2pm CST, don’t miss it!
- Jon Heyman suggests that the number of unqualified GMs is dwindling. He names seven whose jobs may be in jeopardy.
- Wayne Krivsky cleared the air on various issues, including the signings of Dusty Baker, Josh Fogg, and Corey Patterson.
- Jose Valverde denies the notion that he made outlandish salary demands of the D’Backs.
- Good news on Jorge Posada’s shoulder; maybe the Yanks won’t have to acquire a catcher.