A few links for Wednesday night…
- Ian Browne of MLB.com writes that Junichi Tazawa could probably pitch in the majors now, it just wouldn’t be ideal for the pitcher’s development.
- Newsday’s Ken Davidoff breaks down the offseason’s winners and losers.
- Lars Anderson wasn’t disappointed when Mark Teixeira signed with the Yankees, according to Howard Ulman of the AP (via the Boston Globe), but the Red Sox prospect says he wouldn’t be doing anything differently if Tex were with Boston.
- Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times writes that third base prospect Dayan Viciedo could very well end up in the outfield if the White Sox decide to let Jermaine Dye walk after 2009.
- Eric Seidman of FanGraphs tries to come up with the best way of evaluating winners and losers in trades.