These signings will trickle in throughout the day, so let's keep track of the notable ones in a single post. Keep checking back in for updates.
- Baseball America's Ben Badler reports that the Padres have signed Dominican centerfielder Yoan Alcantara. ESPN's Jorge Arangure says he received a $135,000 signing bonus. Alcantara is said to be a good athlete with plus speed and a plus arm.
- Arangure tweets that the Rockies signed Dominican shortstop Rosmel Herrera for $550,000.
- Andrew Baggarly of The San Jose Mercury News says that the Giants signed righthander Marvin Barrios out of Panama to a six-figure bonus.
- Badler has another: The Rangers have signed Venezuelan shortstop Luis Sardinas. No word on the exact financial details, but he's expected to receive a singing bonus over $1MM.
- MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan reports that the Rangers have signed 16-yr old Jurickson Profar out of Curacao. Profar stared in the 2004 Little League World Series, and is a legitimate prospect both at short and on the mound.