Here's the latest from MLB Network's Jon Heyman's Twitter feed:
- The Mets received a couple unsolicited "bad" trade offers for David Wright, but have no plans to move him.
- The Diamondbacks are known to be targeting Hiroki Kuroda, and a report this morning indicated talks between the two sides were getting more serious. However, Heyman spoke to a source who believed it was a "stretch" that the right-handed would sign with Arizona.
- Athletics GM Billy Beane is telling teams he's not anxious to trade Gio Gonzalez.
- One GM called the reported six-year offer on the table to C.J. Wilson "nuts."
- The Marlins continue to say they're serious about their pursuit of Albert Pujols, even with Jose Reyes and Heath Bell on board.