A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR this past week:
- MLB Trade Rumors Podcast featured host Jeff Todd discussing the free agent market, including the Max Scherzer signing and the outlook for James Shields, with MLBTR’s Steve Adams. A new edition of MLB Trade Rumors Podcast will drop every Thursday and can be accessed on iTunes, SoundCloud, and Stitcher.
- MLBTR was the first to report left-hander Fernando Abad and the A’s avoided arbitration by agreeing to a one-year deal worth $1.0875MM plus award bonuses.
- Jeff asked MLBTR readers what the next move should be for the Nationals. More than 45% of you believe GM Mike Rizzo should stand pat.
- Steve hosted the weekly live chat.
- Zach Links gathered the best the baseball corner of the web had to offer in Baseball Blogs Weigh In.