ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- COLORADO ROCKIES | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- PITTSBURGH PIRATES | Depth Chart
- ST. LOUIS CARDINALS | Depth Chart
- BOSTON RED SOX | Depth Chart
- HOUSTON ASTROS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- OAKLAND ATHLETICS | Depth Chart
- SEATTLE MARINERS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- BAL: RP Darren O’Day could return from the 10-Day DL on Saturday June 9th, according to Steve Melewski of MASN.
- CWS: SP Carlos Rodon will be activated from the 60-Day DL on Saturday June 9th, according to Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun Times. Hector Santiago will move to the bullpen.
- CLE: SP Adam Plutko will be recalled from Triple-A on Tuesday June 12th, according to Jordan Bastian of MLB.com.
- MIL: SP Brandon Woodruff will be recalled from Triple-A on Sunday June 10th, according to the team.
- NYY: SP Masahiro Tanaka was removed from Friday’s game due to tightness in both of his hamstrings. The severity of the injuries has yet to be determined, although a 10-Day DL stint seems likely.
- WSH: OF Adam Eaton is eligible to return from the 60-Day DL on Friday June 8th and there’s a chance that he will be activated, according to Mark Zuckerman of MASN. UPDATE: Eaton is with the team, but was not activated on Friday.
- WSH: SP Stephen Strasburg was removed from Friday’s game due to shoulder discomfort. The severity of the injury has yet to be determined, although a 10-Day DL stint seems likely.