Let's take a look back at some of the original reporting and analysis from MLBTR's writing team this week..
- Over the next few months we'll be looking for potential non-tender candidates. We turned the spotlight on Braves outfielder Melky Cabrera and Rockies second baseman Clint Barmes in recent days.
- We rolled out even more previews of starting rotations in 2011. This week we covered the Tigers, Royals, and Indians. For the Tigers piece, Ben Nicholson-Smith spoke to Justin Verlander, Max Scherzer, and Armando Galarraga.
- We've seen some interesting deals go down on August 25th in years past, writes Tim Dierkes.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith broke down the Dodgers' big decision.
- On Sunday MLBTR released another round of Elias Rankings projections courtesy of Eddie Bajek.
- If you missed out on Tim Dierkes' weekly chat, you can read the transcript here.
- We took a look at arbitration-eligible players on the Blue Jays, Rays, Yankees, Red Sox, and Orioles this week.
- Did you know that eight players who signed for over $1MM this offseason have been dumped so far this year?
- Howard Megdal named David Cone this week's "Jack Of All Trades".
- Mike Axisa delivered his weekly look at the blogosphere.
- Several teams spent big on the draft when they weren't expected to, writes Ben Nicholson-Smith. Ben spoke to Blue Jays scouting director Andrew Tinnish, Indians scouting director Brad Grant, and Pirates GM Neal Huntington for the article.
- MLBTR readers voted on the Blue Jays' bullpen, whether an NL team would claim Manny Ramirez, Austin Kearns' future and discussed Manny Parra's future, Cody Ross' trade value, and whether the Cubs will sign Adam Dunn.
Think you mean non-tender canadites, not non-waiver canidates