Only 11 of MLBTR's top 50 free agents remain unsigned. Johnny Damon checks in at number 11 and here are the top ten, with their original rankings in parentheses and their rumored suitors to this point in the winter:
1. Rafael Soriano (7) – The Yankees might be in, but the White Sox, Rangers and Cardinals don't appear to have interest. Are the Angels going to step up after a relatively quiet winter?
2. Carl Pavano (13) – The Twins are closing in on a deal with the right-hander.
3. Jim Thome (18) – Thome will play in 2011, but it's hard to predict which team will sign him. To vote on the slugger's future, click here.
4. Vladimir Guerrero (19) – The Orioles, Angels and Rays are reportedly interested in Vlad.
5. Manny Ramirez (20) – Predicting Manny's next team isn't much easier than predicting his next quirky move. There's a good chance he ends up DHing on a one-year deal.
6. Andy Pettitte - (25) – The veteran lefty is still undecided about his future, so the Yankees are still in limbo.
7. Brian Fuentes (33) - The Pirates aren't pursuing Fuentes, but the Blue Jays and Rays are among the lefty's many suitors.
8. Kevin Millwood (38) – The Rockies, Cubs and Royals have been linked to Millwood this offseason.
9. Grant Balfour (42) – Balfour, a Type A free agent, will cost a draft pick. The O's expressed interest before signing Kevin Gregg, but it's not clear if the team is still considering Balfour.
10. Scott Podsednik (44) – The Angels are in on Podsednik and the Reds maintain interest, though they added the left-handed hitting Jeremy Hermida.