Here at MLB Trade Rumors, we've designed a tracker for just about everything. Here are some key links you may want to utilize during the Winter Meetings madness.
- 2013 MLB Free Agent Tracker. This is the go-to when you want to see which free agents are available at each position, or which have signed already and for how much.
- Agency Database. If you're wondering who represents a specific player, this is the place. Or, you can see lists of players by agency.
- Arbitration Tracker. Which players are eligible for arbitration, and which have signed already? This tracker also lets you filter by team, service time, and Super Two status.
- Transaction Tracker. Want to see everything the Cubs have done since October 1st? All the deals made between Doug Melvin and Brian Cashman? All the trades made during last year's Winter Meetings? This tracker has endless possibilities.
- Extension Tracker. Want to see recent extensions given to catchers with between three and four years of Major League service? All the extensions done by ACES? All starting pitchers locked up by the Rays? The extension tracker lets you dig in.
- iPhone/iPad and Android apps. Both apps allow you to receive custom notifications for any combination of players and teams. You can also read all MLBTR posts in a mobile-friendly, ad-free format.
- Top Stories. Just looking to catch up on the latest major transactions? Check out the Top Stories section on the righthand sidebar, below the Facebook Like box.