On this date in 1998, the Yankees won their seventh straight game to end the season with a .704 winning percentage. The Bombers (114-48) became the first team since the 1954 Indians (111-43) to play over .700 ball for the entire season. Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere after witnessing a classic moment out of the Bronx last night..
- Hot Stove Heat profiles Josh Donaldson's rise to the majors.
- I R Fast scouts Wladimir Balentien.
- The Giants Cove asks if Hunter Pence is the new Aaron Rowand.
- Camden Depot gets into Manny Machado's knee injury.
- i70 Baseball runs down the Cardinals' top prospects.
- Inside The Zona wants the D'Backs to stop talking.
- Rays Colored Glasses looks at Jeremy Hellickson's playoff role.
- The MLB Nation weighs in on Chris Antonetti.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at [email protected].