From time to time, as a service to our readers, MLB Trade Rumors will post job opportunities of possible interest that are brought to our attention. MLBTR has no affiliation with the hiring entity, no role in the hiring process, and no financial interest in the posting of this opportunity.
Position: Boras Corp. Market Research Analysis & Presentation Design
Location: Southern California
From our Southern California office you will help support a team of representatives by analyzing baseball markets, creating marketing and presentation materials using multi-media, and managing performance and information databases. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, well-organized, a good communicator, and team-oriented. While previous experience in baseball is not required, the candidate must possess a passion for the game. This is a full-time position we aim to fill as soon as possible. It is located in Newport Beach, CA (relocation to Orange County is not provided).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Keynote, Apple iBooks familiarity.
- Experience in creating presentations
- Prior baseball or team sports experience.
To apply, please send an email with the subject “Research Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29, 2019.
The body of the email should contain the following, in this order:
- Your resume.
- In addition to the traditional resume information, please be sure to include any details about athletic experience.
- Your full contact information.
- How you obtained this listing.
- Your minimum annual salary requirement (needs to be a specific dollar figure).
Emails that do not contain all of this information will not be considered. Please do not send cover letters or attachments. Any application with an attachment will be discarded. Non-local candidates must be able to find transportation to Southern California to interview.