Only 15 of MLBTR's top 50 free agents remain unsigned. Here they are, with their original rankings in parentheses and their rumored suitors to this point in the winter:
1. Adrian Beltre (3) – The Angels, A's and Rangers have been linked to Beltre, but it sounds like the A's are no longer bidding for the Scott Boras client.
2. Rafael Soriano (7) – The market has been quiet for Soriano – at least publicly – but the Angels are a fit and it wouldn't be surprising to see the Orioles or Yankees jump in.
3. Carl Pavano (13) – The Twins and Nationals are in; the Rangers and even the Mariners have been linked to the right-hander.
4. Jim Thome (18) – The Twins have said they're interested in bringing Thome back. The Orioles, Rays, Blue Jays and Rangers could add a DH.
5. Vladimir Guerrero (19) – Like Thome, Vlad could be a fit for the Orioles, Rays or Blue Jays. He's had continued dialogue with the Rangers about a return to Texas.
6. Manny Ramirez (20) – When MLBTR's Tim Dierkes examined the market for Manny this week, he concluded that the Rays and Rangers are legitimate possible matches.
7. Derrek Lee (23) – The Orioles and Nationals appear to be the strongest suitors for Lee.
8. Andy Pettitte – (25) – It's Yankees or retirement for the veteran lefty.
9. Brian Fuentes (33) – Eleven teams appear to have some interest in Fuentes.
10. Adam LaRoche (34) - The Orioles and Nationals also appear to be the strongest suitors for LaRoche.
11. Kevin Millwood (38) – The Rockies, Cubs and Royals have been linked to Millwood this offseason.
12. Grant Balfour (42) – Baltimore appears to have legitimate interest in Balfour.
13. Scott Podsednik (44) – The Angels and Reds are two of the teams in on Podsednik.
14. Johnny Damon (47) – Damon would reportedly prefer to sign with the Rays, Angels or Yankees.
15. Kevin Gregg (48) – The Orioles are one of the teams in the mix for Gregg.