Using MLBTR's Agency Database, let's break down which agencies represent the most All-Stars this year. Though there are 84 All-Stars in total, we're not sure yet who represents Ryan Vogelsong.
- Boras Corporation: 9. Robinson Cano, Adrian Beltre, Jered Weaver, Matt Wieters, Jacoby Ellsbury, Prince Fielder, Matt Holliday, Carlos Beltran, Jair Jurrjens.
- ACES: 8. Jhonny Peralta, Gio Gonzalez, Brandon League, Scott Rolen, Brandon Phillips, Placido Polanco, Shane Victorino, Heath Bell.
- SFX: 6. David Ortiz, Miguel Cabrera, Jon Lester, Michael Pineda, Mariano Rivera, Justin Verlander.
- CAA Sports: 5. Carlos Quentin, Chris Perez, Roy Halladay, Ryan Braun, Andre Ethier.
- Reynolds Sports Management: 4. Justin Upton, Joel Hanrahan, Howie Kendrick, Alexi Ogando.
- Eight agencies represent three All-Stars apiece, three represent two, and 23 represent one.