On this date in 2008, Greg Maddux won the 350th game of his career as a member of the Padres, as Leo Panetta of NationalPastime.com writes. The 42 year-old became the ninth pitcher in major league history to reach the milestone as he gave up just three hits across six innings. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Camden Depot chatted with former MLB outfielder Doug Glanville.
- Inside The ’Zona looked at the spread of production for the D’Backs and other teams.
- Maniac Ball evaluated the Halos’ farm system.
- Blue Jays Plus spoke to Stephania Bell about Tommy John surgery.
- Reviewing The Brew says Craig Counsell is the right choice for the Brewers’ rebuild.
- The Infield Chatter has an idea for a deal between the Brewers and Indians.
- Rumbunter analyzes Jeff Locke.
- Yankees Unscripted says this year’s version of the Yankees is pretty exciting.
- The First Out At Third says it should be Rob Wooten over Brandon Kintzler.
- Grading On The Curve talks Jose Pirela.
- Royals Blue compares KC’s big three today to the previous one.
- AZ Snake Pit weighed in on the National League DH debate.
- Baseball Hot Corner says Jason Heyward is overrated.
Please send submissions to Zach at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.