Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- The Point Of Pittsburgh weighed in on the Aramis Ramirez deal.
- Blue Jays Plus wonders how much it’ll cost Toronto to land a starter.
- Baseball Essential says the Cubs don’t need Cole Hamels.
- A’s Farm talked to Triple-A Nashville manager Steve Scarsone.
- Inside The ’Zona ranked the D’Backs’ top ten prospects.
- BASTA wishes the Giants would acquire a big time starter.
- Reviewing The Brew says the Brewers were smart not to extend Jonathan Lucroy.
- Outfield Fly Rule discussed Fredi Gonzalez’s extension.
- Baseball Hot Corner wonders what it would take to re-sign Mark Buehrle.
- Rumbunter ran down the top trades in Pirates history.
- Rays Colored Glasses wonders if a spot should be cleared for Richie Shaffer.
- Some Fair Weather looked at the needs of contenders at the deadline.
- Yankees Unscripted says the Bombers need to do better on the road.
- Fantasy Pros examined Miguel Sano’s hot start.
- Bless You Boys says the Tigers should consider replacing Brad Ausmus.
- Fueled By Sports suggests some moves for the Cubs.
- Know Hitter says the Tigers need to fix their bullpen.
- Outside Pitch talks Mike Fiers.
Please send submissions to Zach at [email protected]