ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- CHICAGO CUBS | Depth Chart
- MIAMI MARLINS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS | Depth Chart
- MILWAUKEE BREWERS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- PITTSBURGH PIRATES | Depth Chart
- SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS | Depth Chart
- HOUSTON ASTROS | Depth Chart
- Role change: P Framber Valdez will start on Sunday. He came out of the bullpen in his MLB debut on August 21st (4.1 IP, 0 ER).
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- MINNESOTA TWINS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK YANKEES | Depth Chart
- TEXAS RANGERS | Depth Chart
- TORONTO BLUE JAYS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- BAL: SP Jimmy Yacabonis will be recalled from Triple-A to start Game 1 of the double-header on Saturday August 25th, according to Rich Dubroff of BaltimoreBaseball.com.
- CIN: OF Scott Schebler is expected to return from the 10-Day DL on Saturday August 25th, according to Bobby Nightengale of the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- TBR: OF Mallex Smith will be placed on the 10-Day DL due to a viral infection, according to the team.
- TOR: SP Aaron Sanchez will be activated from the 60-Day DL on Saturday August 25th, according to Steve Buffery of the Toronto Sun.