ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- CHICAGO CUBS | Depth Chart
- CINCINNATI REDS | Depth Chart
- COLORADO ROCKIES | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS | Depth Chart
- BALTIMORE ORIOLES | Depth Chart
- BOSTON RED SOX | Depth Chart
- CHICAGO WHITE SOX | Depth Chart
- DETROIT TIGERS | Depth Chart
- HOUSTON ASTROS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- SEATTLE MARINERS | Depth Chart
- TEXAS RANGERS | Depth Chart
- TORONTO BLUE JAYS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- CLE: SP Adam Plutko will be recalled from Triple-A to start on Saturday August 18th, according to Jordan Bastian of MLB.com.
- COL: SP Antonio Senzatela will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Saturday August 18th, according to Thomas Harding of MLB.com. P Chad Bettis has been moved to the bullpen.
- SFG: RP Hunter Strickland will be activated from the 60-Day DL on Saturday August 18th, according to Alex Pavlovic of NBC Sports Bay Area.
- STL: P Carlos Martinez will return from the 10-Day DL next week after making rehab appearances on Friday and Sunday, according to Jenifer Langosch of MLB.com. Martinez will work out of the bullpen when he returns.
- WSH: SP Jeremy Hellickson will be placed on the 10-Day DL with a sprained wrist, according to Jorge Castillo of the Washington Post.