Roy Halladay spoke with reporters about the possibility of getting traded. Here's some of what he said:
- Ideally, Halladay would stay in Toronto and win there, says WEEI.com's Alex Speier.
- It's worth repeating that Halladay doesn't have a list of teams to which he would accept trades.
- He guesses there's a 50-50 chance he's traded.
- At some point in a player's career it's time to win, and Halladay says winning is the most important thing for him now.
- Newsday's Ken Davidoff says Halladay wouldn't mind pitching in the National League.
- Halladay would also consider a trade to the Yankees, according to Davidoff.
- Jayson Werth says it's time to trade away minor leaguers if it means acquiring Halladay, according to MLB.com's Todd Zolecki.