Some links for Tuesday morning…
- Rob Bradford of WEEI.com says there are concerns about Aroldis Chapman's makeup.
- One GM asked Joel Sherman of the New York Post why Felix Hernandez would consider signing long-term with the Mariners when the Yankees could conceivably offer $200MM in two winters when he's a free agent.
- Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that Bobby Valentine and Jim Riggleman are the two finalists for the Nats' managerial job.
- The Blue Jays claimed Mike McCoy from the Rockies off waivers, according to the Jays' Twitter.
- Rockies GM Dan O'Dowd was named executive of the year, writes Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post.
- Dylan Hernandez of the LA Times suggests that free agent pitcher Jason Marquis may be out of the Dodgers' price range (via Twitter).
- Peter Abraham of the Boston Globe asks himself if the Red Sox are preparing to spend big this offseason.