Time to recap all of the original content we've provided over the last seven days…
- Tim Dierkes put together a list of all the players eligible for arbitration after the season and explored the offseason closer market. Contenders and their lefty relievers was another topic, and Tim also looked at what might happen if the Padres become sellers.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith spoke to Indians' director of amateur scouting Brad Grant about the team's approach to the draft. He also listed some contenders that need help in the OBP department and broke down Heath Bell's trade value.
- The 2012 Contract Issues series continued with the Tigers, Red Sox, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks.
- Ben looked at what Fred Wilpon's comments mean for the Mets while Howard Megdal had some fun with them.
- I rounded up the best the blogosphere had to offer in Baseball Blogs Weigh In.
- Here is this week's chat transcript.