Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere:
- Section 215 thinks the Phillies can go for Bryce Harper.
- Camden Depot says Justin Upton is a safer choice than Chris Davis.
- TPOP wonders when the Bucs may consider moving Andrew McCutchen.
- Same Page Team drew up a checklist for Toronto.
- Socratic Gadfly reacted to Jason Heyward leaving the Cards.
- Dodgers Prospects profiled Jose De Leon.
- Matthew Musico says the Cards shouldn’t panic.
- AriBall broke down the Red Sox’s signing of David Price.
- Outside Pitch wonders which lefty reliever the Yankees will sign.
- Redbird Rants wonders if Joey Votto could come to STL.
- Brew Crew Ball examined Jon Singleton as a trade candidate.
- Inside The Zona wonders whether the Diamondbacks on the right path.
- MLB Reports checked in on the Royals.
- Jays Journal looked into Drew Hutchison’s struggles.
- Roto Professor says the Dodgers may have won the 3-way trade.
- Rays Colored Glasses broke down the Rays’ shortstop competition.
- Wayniac Nation reflected on the ’95 Braves.
- Baseball Essential says the Blue Jays should land Chris Davis.
- When Sid Slid wonders what’s next for Atlanta.
- Pirates Breakdown wants the Bucs to exploit the three-year opt-out.
- Royals Podcast wants KC to keep Alex Gordon.
Please send submissions to Zach at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.
That McCutcher can play some ball…
Must not have been enough coffee involved before we got started this morning
The lefty reliever the Yankees ar looking for is Will Smith
He’s on the playground in west Philadelphia where he was born and raised.
On the playground was where he spent most of his days
Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school