ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- COLORADO ROCKIES | Depth Chart
- PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES | Depth Chart
- SAN DIEGO PADRES | Depth Chart
- SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS | Depth Chart
- BOSTON RED SOX | Depth Chart
- DETROIT TIGERS | Depth Chart
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK YANKEES | Depth Chart
- SEATTLE MARINERS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- CHC: SP Yu Darvish will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Tuesday May 15th, according to Paul Sullivan of the Chicago Tribune.
- CWS: INF Jose Rondon was optioned to Triple-A after today’s game, making it very likely that Yoan Moncada will be activated from the 10-Day DL before the team’s next game on Tuesday.
- DET: OF Leonys Martin expected to return from the disabled list on Friday May 18th, according to Chris McCosky of The Detroit News.
- LAD: Dodgers manager Dave Roberts expects both 3B Justin Turner and INF Logan Forsythe to be activated from the DL on Tuesday May 15th, according to Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times.
- NYM: OF Jay Bruce will return from the Paternity List on Tuesday May 15th, according to Tim Healy of Newsday. He missed the weekend series versus the Phillies. 1B Dominic Smith will be optioned to Triple-A.
- OAK: SP Trevor Cahill is expected to return from the disabled list on Wednesday May 16th, according to Susan Slusser of the San Francisco Chronicle.
- STL: SP Adam Wainwright (elbow discomfort) will likely be placed on the 10-Day DL, according to Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- STL: SP Jack Flaherty will be recalled from the minors on Tuesday May 15th, according to Rob Rains of STLSportsPage.
- TBR: SP Anthony Banda will be recalled from the minors on Tuesday May 15th, according to Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times. He’ll be making his first start with the Rays.
- TEX: 3B Adrian Beltre is likely returning to the disabled list after re-aggravating his hamstring on Sunday, according to T.R. Sullivan of MLB.com.