ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
(May 5th-May 6th)
- ATLANTA BRAVES | Depth Chart
- CINCINNATI REDS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- ST. LOUIS CARDINALS | Depth Chart
- WASHINGTON NATIONALS | Depth Chart
- BOSTON RED SOX | Depth Chart
- CHICAGO WHITE SOX | Depth Chart
- CLEVELAND INDIANS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- MINNESOTA TWINS | Depth Chart
- TORONTO BLUE JAYS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- CLE: RP Andrew Miller will likely be activated from the 10-Day DL on Friday May 11th, according to Jordan Bastian of MLB.com.
- LAD: OF Yasiel Puig will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Wednesday May 9th, according to Ken Gurnick of MLB.com. SP Rich Hill will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Tuesday May 8th, according to Andy McCullough of the Los Angeles Times.
- STL: SP John Gant will be recalled from the minors on Monday May 7th, according to Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. He’ll be making his first start of 2018.