Let’s round ’em up for Friday…
- The Royals claimed 24 year-old righty Jairo Cuevas off waivers from the Braves.
- I recently did a Q&A with a blog called The ’Burgh Blues.
- Mike Lupica of the New York Daily News expects the Yankees to spend big this winter. Meanwhile, Peter Abraham reminds fans not to panic.
- Joel Sherman examines why the Yankees and Red Sox discarded Carlos Pena in 2006.
- Theo Epstein’s new deal will be made official after the World Series.
- Sox Machine debates whether the White Sox should add a starter this winter.
- Former Dodgers GM Fred Claire wonders whether the nation’s economy will affect the free agent market.
- Billy Beane, Newt Gingrich, and John Kerry propose a data revolution for our health care system.