Over the last month or so, we've been taking a look at the decade's biggest trades. Here are some of the moves that defined, enabled and inhibited teams throughout the 2000s.
- Runners Up
- Mark Mulder for Dan Haren
- Erik Bedard to the Mariners
- Ken Griffey Jr. to the Reds
- Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano
- Bartolo Colon for Grady Sizemore, Cliff Lee and Brandon Phillips
- A.J. Pierzynski for Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano and Boof Bonser
- Manny Ramirez to the Dodgers, Jason Bay to the Red Sox
- Hanley Ramirez for Josh Beckett and Mike Lowell
- Mark Teixeira to the Braves
- Alex Rodriguez for Alfonso Soriano
With just weeks remaining in the decade, it's time to decide: Which one of those trades do you consider the biggest deal of all? The best? The worst?