A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR the last seven days:
- Over the weekend, Charlie Wilmoth looked at how this year’s Pirates team was put together. The Bucs clinched their third straight playoff berth last week.
- It seems impossible to peg the value of Orioles veteran Steve Pearce, but Jeff Todd and Steve Adams took their best shot. Pearce, a journeyman for much of his career, will hit the open market this winter.
- In the most recent edition of the MLBTR podcast, MLB.com’s Adam McCalvy joined host Jeff Todd to break down all the recent changes in the Brewers organization. A new episode of the MLB Trade Rumors Podcast is released every Thursday and can be accessed on iTunes, SoundCloud, and Stitcher.
- Recently, MLB Trade Rumors launched a brand new official Instagram account:@TradeRumorsMLB. Each day, we’re sharing conversation-inspiring images about the hottest topics in baseball. From there, we invite you to give us a like, weigh in with your thoughts in the comments section, and even share the link with a friend. So, what are you waiting for? If you don’t have an Instagram account, this is the perfect excuse to sign up and get one. Follow us on Instagram today!
- In the most recent edition of the MLBTR Mailbag, Steve fielded questions on a possible extension for Bryce Harper, the departure of Jerry Dipoto from the Angels, the Twins’ offseason plans, and more. You can email questions for the mailbag at any time throughout the week at email@example.com.
- If you missed out on Steve’s weekly chat, check out the transcript. Every Tuesday at 2pm CT, the MLBTR chat addresses all of your burning questions.