A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR the last seven days:
- Last week, MLBTR contributor Matt Swartz rolled out his projected arbitration salaries for 2016. You won’t find anything else like this on the Internet!
- Curious about how Matt comes up with his figures? Read all about it here.
- In the most recent edition of the MLBTR podcast, host Jeff Todd welcomed Matt to discuss the specific arbitration cases of Aroldis Chapman, Trevor Rosenthal, Josh Donaldson, and Jake Arrieta. A new episode of the MLB Trade Rumors Podcast is released every Thursday and can be accessed on iTunes, SoundCloud, and Stitcher.
- The Rays already have an excellent defense and a deep rotation, now they need to get enough bats to get back into the AL East hunt, as Mark Polishuk writes.
- There are lots of ways that the Indians could improve this winter, but they don’t need a major overhaul, Steve Adams writes. Cleveland has holes, but Steve feels that they have the trade chips and financial flexibility to address them.
- The first Red Sox offseason under Dave Dombrowski’s watch could be a busy one, Mark writes.