From time to time, as a service to our readers, MLB Trade Rumors will post job opportunities of possible interest that are brought to our attention. MLBTR has no affiliation with the hiring entity, no role in the hiring process, and no financial interest in the posting of this opportunity.
Position: Baseball Research Analyst – Full-time
Location: Newport Beach, CA
The Boras Corporation has an immediate opening for a creative, well-organized team player with a genuine interest in a career in baseball. You will be working in an office-based setting with others responsible for handling a variety of research, statistical and analytical needs. The ideal candidate will have personal experience in a team-sports environment combined with ability to present complex information in a visual presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or sufficient relevant experience)
- Prior baseball or team sports experience
- Proficient in Keynote presentations, visual graphics, and Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Able to operate under short deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal)
Please send an email with the subject “Open BC Position” to email@example.com by July 15, 2021.
The body of the email should contain the following, in this order:
- Your resume.
- In addition to the traditional resume information, please be sure to include any details about athletic experience and your ability to communicate in Spanish.
- Your full contact information.
- Personal and professional references
- How you obtained this listing.
- Your minimum annual salary requirement (needs to be a specific dollar figure).
Emails that do not contain all of this information will not be considered. Please do not send cover letters or attachments.