Links for Thursday…
- If Curt Schilling does a half-season next year, he apparently will not model it after Roger Clemens’ approach.
- Drunk Jays Fans discusses Ken Rosenthal’s recent chat with J.P. Ricciardi.
- Richard Justice says some GMs complained privately that Ed Wade didn’t do a good job letting teams know Brad Lidge was available last year.
- The Adam Dunn trade pushed the D’Backs a little over budget. They don’t have much to spend this winter. Nick Piecoro of the Arizona Republic elaborates on the topic.
- Dave Cameron looks at some free agent landmines, led by Manny Ramirez.
- The Giants voided their $625K contract with Dominican righty Luis Mateo after finding bone chips in his elbow.