Links for Tuesday evening…
- Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times reports that lawyers with knowledge of MLB's 2003 drug tests say Sammy Sosa tested positive for PEDs that year. Not our domain here at MLBTR, but easily the biggest baseball story of the day.
- Tom Verducci of SI.com reports that Bryce Harper has been flooded with interview requests since being profiled on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
- Richard Griffin of the Toronto Star believes the Jays should pursue Pedro Martinez.
- ESPN.com's Jayson Stark profiles Raul Ibanez and the hot start to the 37-year-old's season.
- Not only did the Rockies agree to terms with Tim Wheeler, they made progress with Rex Brothers and signed 27 players in total, according to Troy Renck of the Denver Post.