Some links for Tuesday morning…
- Be here at 2pm CST for today's chat.
- Newsday's Ken Davidoff thinks Randy Wolf and Orlando Hudson are among the free agents the Mets should avoid after the season.
- Neil Hayes of the Chicago Sun-Times says Jim Hendry's decision to sign Milton Bradley was inexcusable. The signing didn't work out, but Bradley did lead the AL in OPS last year.
- ESPN.com's Jayson Stark reports that the MLB Players Association may file a grievance in response to the Cubs' suspension of Bradley. The volatile outfielder doesn't know if the Cubs will pay him over the course of his suspension.
- Be sure to check out our list of 2011 free agents. These players are on track to hit free agency after next season. Joe Mauer and Derek Jeter are among the bigger names to appear on the list.
- And here's our list of players who will hit free agency after this season. You can find both lists at the right side of the site and we'll keep them updated at all times.