Here's a look back at some of the analysis and reporting MLBTR's writing team delivered this week..
- This week, MLBTR readers voted on who will have the best record in baseball, the next losing team to make the playoffs, and extending Josh Hamilton.
- Mark Polishuk examined Mike Napoli's trade value and fleshed out some potential suitors for him.
- Keep an eye on the Cubs' Carlos Marmol, he's an extension candidate. The Indians' Shin-Soo Choo is also an extension candidate, though striking an extension with agent Scott Boras may not be easy.
- Two years ago, Francisco Rodriguez was the most attractive closer on the open market. Now, it's hard to gauge what his trade value could be.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith named the five difference-making waiver claims in 2010.
- Sorry, Edwin Encarnacion. You've been identified as a non-tender candidate.
- Speaking of which, if you're fuzzy on what non-tenders are all about, you can check out this post right here.
- We collected the very best from baseball blogs on all kinds of hot stove issues.
- Kerry Wood will likely be looking at a one-year deal for 2011. That might be the best route for Jorge Cantu to take as well.