It was a very busy week on the hot stove, but we still managed to churn out some original content here at MLBTR. We don't want you to miss anything, so let's recap it all…
- First and foremost, we introduced MLBTR's latest and greatest feature this week, the Transaction Tracker. Make sure you check out the post to see all the cool things you can do with it. We also added a new Tools menu button.
- In the wake of the Cliff Lee signing, Tim Dierkes told us what we learned from the deal and also dug up some possible fits for Joe Blanton.
- Ben Nicholson-Smith looked at the Dodgers' busy offseason while I examined all of the compensation draft picks the Rays are accumulating.
- This week's poll questions asked where Carl Pavano will sign, who will play first for the Padres, which team will acquire Zack Greinke, whether or not you'd offer a non-elite reliever a multiyear deal, the top remaining free agent, and whether or not there was a mystery team in on Lee. That last one sounds silly in hindsight.
- Howard Medgal broke down the top five Phillies GMs since 1960.
- I compiled the best from around the web in this week's Baseball Blogs Weigh In.
- Ben's chat transcript can be found here.
- If you're a new reader, welcome, and here's a handy guide with all the different ways you can use MLBTR.