On this date four years ago, the Yankees played their final game in the old Yankee Stadium. The Bronx Bombers won the game over the Orioles by the score of 7-3, and the final pitch in the House that Ruth Built was thrown by Mariano Rivera. The last homer hit there came off the bat of … Jose Molina. Just like they drew it up. Here's this week's look at the baseball blogosphere…
- A's Farm has a transcript of Athletics manager Bob Melvin's recent chat with bloggers.
- Dr. Strangeglove wrote about the possibility of Pirates GM Neal Huntington getting fired.
- Wahoo's on First wonders if the Indians should fire manager Manny Acta.
- Lasorda's Lair says all of the Dodgers' recent spending has yet to pay off.
- MLB Injury News wrote about the contract the Rangers gave the injured Colby Lewis.
- Dorm Room GM thinks that the Athletics could be a trade fit for Ike Davis.
- U.S.S. Mariner says that the Mariners should consider trading Jesus Montero.
- Rays Colored Glasses tries to figure out B.J. Upton's future.
- DRays Bay lists the Rays starting pitchers who could be traded soon.
- 85% Sports wrote about the Cardinals possibly calling up top prospect Oscar Taveras.
- Orioles Nation has enjoyed every second of the 2012 season.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Mike can be reached here. Only one email per week, please.